FUNDRAISE FOR US
Thank you for thinking of CW+ for your fundraising efforts. Together, we can enable every patient in our Trust’s community to receive outstanding care.
Whether it’s baking or bingo, karaoke or kayaking (or something totally different), we’re here to help you with your fundraising journey. Get in touch!
WAYS TO FUNDRAISE
Whether you decide to go it alone or involve your friends, family, colleagues or local community, there are endless ways to fundraise. Here are a few ideas to help inspire you!
• Take part in an organised running event
• Put on your hiking boots and get climbing
• Harness your inner daredevil and do a skydive
• Ask for donations in lieu of celebration gifts
• Hold an auction at your work’s summer or festive party
• Organise a gala or talent competition for your local community
Do it your way
• Love to knit? Why not do a sponsored knit-a-thon? You can donate the proceeds AND the knitted goods to our patients
• Film buff? Put your expertise to good use by holding a themed film screening
• Like being centre stage? Host an open mic or quiz night
We are grateful to have many of our staff at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust taking on fundraising challenges of their own to support CW+, bringing together our hospital community and supporting one another. In May 2023, some of them even abseiled down the side of Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, raising an incredible £40,000 for our Thirty at Thirty campaign!
If you are a member of staff and would like to fundraise for us, please get in touch – we would be happy to help with ideas for events, promoting your fundraiser to colleagues, and more.