The CW+ grants programme awards funding to Trust staff for projects that will help them to deliver better patient experience and care. We also have special calls throughout the year that target specific themes or staff groups at the Trust.
We provide funding for:
- Projects up to £50,000 that promote new clinical innovations, services, facilities and technologies through our Big Ideas grants. This could also include enhancements to the physical environment and hospital amenities, as well as art, wellbeing and participation activities.
- Fast-track funding up to £2,000 that supports staff in the delivery of frontline patient care through our Small Change, Big Impact (SCBI) grants.
- Staff training and development opportunities up to £2,000 through our Training, Education and Development (TED) fund.
- Awards to promote staff wellbeing through our Staff Wellbeing and Amenities Grant (SWAG).
- Support for clinical research through funding of the Trust’s Joint Research Committee (JRC).
See below for just a few example of grants we have awarded. For more information or guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a staff member at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, find out how to apply for a grant here.